Join The Team
Saraiya Pllc is a boutique law firm that focuses on quality of over volume. The firm is committed to client-focused representation. The firm prides itself on a low-stress, family-friendly environment with a great work/life balance, with employees that genuinely enjoy their jobs. Flexible schedule available, including the ability to work from home occasionally.
We are currently seeking:
We are seeking an attorney with 2-3 years of experience in a small to medium-sized law firm. This attorney will assist with our core practice areas of business law, estate planning, trademark law, and real estate law. Must be willing to hit the ground running and have a desire to learn and a willingness to assist other attorneys. Must be able to work independently and responsibly while maintaining communication to facilitate coverage of all open cases in the firm. A small, portable book-of-business is highly preferred. Willingness to split time between more than one office is a plus, as is the ability to work alone in a remote office with support stuff located in the main Plano office. Must be licensed to practice law in Texas. Licenses to practice law in other states, especially Oklahoma, Delaware, New York, or the District of Columbia would be a beneficial.
Please submit a cover letters with desired compensation with your application. Please also remove all references to GPA or Class Standing from your resume prior to applying.
Part-Time A/R Clerk
– Determine past-due accounts and contact clients to arrange payments
– Apply payments to to A/R in Clio.
– Process client credit card payments
– Prepare daily deposits for Operating and Trust accounts.
– Assist owner with summary of transactions and reconciliation
– Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
– Proficient in MS Excel, Quickbooks, and Clio.
– Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
– Ability to understand basic Accounting principles, basic math, and basic filing principles.
– Stellar communication skills.
– A strong belief in the oxford comma
– Ability to interact with personnel of all levels in a professional, friendly manner.
– Work shifts can be flexible and can work around other personal or professional responsibilities.
– Work well with stuff in a low-key, fun environment where a family-friendly environment is a key component to the work atmosphere.
– Ability to work well with others, learn and advance in your skills, and ask questions when necessary.
– Long-term, promotion potential is possible with the right attitude, work ethic, and willingness to learn.
– Must follow firm guidelines, policies, and professional atmosphere.
Part-time Social Media/Marketing Manager. This position will assist with ad creation & review, content creation, social media postings, review management, and group outreach. Excellent written & communication skills and advertising/marketing experience required. Knowledge of the legal industry preferred.
The characteristics we look for in all employees are work ethic, reliability, excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, ability to work without supervision, and the ability and willingness to learn.
Please submit resume and salary requirements by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls or visits.
Cold calls or visits to our office will automatically disqualify you from consideration. Please submit resume, by email, with current phone number, best times to call, and salary requirement.
Apply online on Indeed.